- Michael Page
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
18 Silvermine Rd
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed. ? Communicate with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite. ? Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of three years of verifiable experience, thorough knowledge of trades and be computer literate. Experience in tract housing and multifamily production is preferred.
- Office experience of Master Builder, Microsoft office (Excel, word, project & Outlook) is also preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
A company with new and exciting projects beginning very soon. A leader in the field of construction looking to expand it's staff to include diligent and knowledgeable professionals.
Competetive base salary + Benefits + Travel expenses
Associated topics: assistant principal, chief academic officer, dean, director, elementary vice principal, executive director, executive management, executive manager, manage, school principal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...