- $108,680.00 -159,340.00/year*
45 Pidgeon Dr
Responsibilities * Build applications, including rich UI applications, in various programming languages with data caching and background synchronization features.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Create or edit technical documentation for programs used throughout the Company.
* Manage and document database architecture.
* A solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
* A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility
* Proven leader to drive execution and ensure adherence to best practices.
* Confer with various departments in order to build new databases and applications while maintaining and updating existing applications.
* Evaluate and utilize current and emerging technologies and software products.
* Agile development experience a must
* Implement SQL server-based data landings, transforms, and extracts
* Minimum of 5 years of computer programming experience.
* Experience developing and working with Cloud-based technologies such as AWS
* Managing servers in private cloud infrastructure
* Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
* Establish and maintain positive working relationships
* Authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship now or in the future Preferred Qualifications * Knowledge in building Code first applications
* Knowledge in REST and SOAP service
* Knowledge of Bootstrap and/or Responsive Design
* Knowledge on Docker deployment (deploying to Docker Swarm or Kubernetes)
* Experience with containerizing applications
Associated topics: back end, c c++, c++, c#, develop, developer, java, php, sdet, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...