Western Illinois Hospital Employed Family Medicine Position
We are assisting a hospital in the recruitment of a Family Physician:
- New physician will have the opportunity to practice in a new medical building with other providers.
- Clinic is attached to the newer replaced hospital.
- Patient volume is 18-24 per day, with a pediatric call component from Wednesday to Monday every other week.
- Local Pediatrician takes the remainder of the call.
- ED and Hospitalist coverage is contracted to another group.
- Progressive permanent medical staff is joined by several visiting specialists holding clinic on a regular basis.
- Hospital offers a base salary, incentive plan, 4 week vacation, 2 weeks CME and 3,500, relocation, fees, dues, student loan repayment and more.
Rural community of 2,600 is located in a county of 20,000, within 2 hours of Springfield.
Associated topics: bilingual, family, family practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, practice, practice physician, primary care, provider, urgent care