Southwestern Virginia based practice needs a Family Physician
- Immediate patient base practice opportunity
- Need is due to retirement of long-term family physician.
- Full patient base plus opportunity to expand.
- Medical education participation is an option with hospital GME program and area medical school.
- Outpatient only.
- Salary will be around the 25th-median MGMA.
- Taking over a solo practice
Home to Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area was recently recognized as the number one town in the U.S. to raise children. Immediate access to outdoor activities (fishing, hiking, biking, hunting) coupled with a growing economic base makes this is the ideal place to live and practice.
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, physician, physician md, physician md do, practitioner, primary, urgent care