Southeastern Pennsylvania Seeks Endocrinology Specialist -- Sign-on Bonus
Successful candidate will join well established hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- 750 bed not-for-profit independent academic facility on 36 acre campus with fifty remote locations.
- Over 100 primary care physicians in network provide strong referral base.
- Passion for academics preferred as opportunity to teach medical students and residents.
- Position will be employed and includes top tier base salary, production bonus, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, 403b/457b pension plans, generous PTO/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; upcoming fellow grads as well as experienced candidates welcomed.
- Active Pennsylvania state licensed a plus.
Reading maintains a perfect balance of urban, rural and suburban settings. Our community offers diverse outdoor and cultural activities, outstanding schools and quality of life with easy accessibility to shore points, airports and major metro areas. It is only one hour from Philadelphia and within a few hours of Washington, DC and New York City.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology