Internal Medicine Physician need in Northern New Mexico
Enterprise Medical is representing an Internal Medicine position at a not for profit hospital with 80 licensed beds that serves the northern New Mexico.
- Competitive base salary starting at $238,000 plus $30,000 Sign on bonus
- Generous benefits package including a generous loan forgiveness program
- This position would be joining an already established group.
- This physician would be seeing on average 18-22 patients per day.
- Physicians work a standard full-time schedule Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Known as \"The Jewel of Northern New Mexico,\" Espanola sits at 5,500 feet above sea level and is a cultural destination.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports