Hospitalist Medical Director - Raleigh Based System
A prominent Raleigh, North Carolina based healthcare system is seeking a Medical Director to lead a dynamic team.
- Work for one of the TOP healthcare systems in North Carolina
- Cutting edge facility with over 300 beds commutable from the Raleigh area
- Flexible clinical schedule with dedicated time for administrative duties
- Manageable patient census of 16-18 with APP for assistance
- Top Tier compensation package includes: annual salary above $300,000 along with performance based incentives up to $45,000
- Ideal candidate will be an experienced Hospitalist with leadership experience
Nestled in the heart of eastern NC between Raleigh and the coast, this community is rich with culture and heritage. Proud home to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base (one of the best fighter communities in the world) and an award-winning historic downtown with live music, festivals, boutique shops and signature restaurants. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy Cliffs of the Neuse State Park and easy access to the renowned Mountains to Sea Trail. The nearby Raleigh area is more than a blossoming Southern metropolis-you'll feel enriched and energized the instant you're warmly welcomed by its smart, savvy locals. Raleigh's bright minds head top-tier technology, education and life science institutions; its artists create a bevy of cultural and culinary touchstones; and its storytellers proudly carry on the collective heritage of a rich historic capital city.
Associated topics: hematopathology, medical, medical lab science, medical laboratory science, microbiology, molecular, services, sterile processing technician, technician ii, technician laboratory