Endocrinology Position in Newark, NJ, Suburb
Successful Endocrinology candidate will join busy single specialty practice.
- Practice has built in referral base and includes diabetes, thyroid diseases, some adrenal and pituitary surgery.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, and more.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine, BC/BE in Endocrinology.
- New Jersey state licensed preferred, upcoming fellow grads and experienced physicians welcome to apply.
Bergen County has a population of 850,000, and located within minutes of Newark for major airport, and is easily accessible to NYC via metro rail service. It boasts an active central business district with great restaurants such as Studio 94, the Brickhouse, and Aldos. Shopping is available at the Hamilton Square Shopping Center, and plenty of community activities available with the many festivals, farmers markets, auto shows, YMCA for family activities, etc. Enjoy suburban living at its finest!
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports