An occupational medicine physician is needed in Utah. The client works with numerous organizations which require drug testing for their employees. Using client-provided software and training, you will interview individuals to determine if a medical reason exists for a failed test, i.e., compounds detected in urinalysis do not meet criteria for passing. Candidates must have a combination of a strong background in pharmacology. Experience reviewing drug test results and medical review officer experience/certification is a plus. You will not be required to be board certification or have a residency. This is a non-clinical job and candidates must be licensed MD/DOs willing to work 8- or 10-hour shifts, 4 or 5 days a week.
Come live and work in Utah. This area has fresh and exciting eateries, breweries, concert venues, a large university, clean and wide streets, minimal congestion, and a growing economy. But most importantly, it is the perfect home-base for some of the best outdoor recreation in the county.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- 8, 10-hour days, 4 or 5-day work week
- Company-supplied training
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Residency or board certification not required
- Clean license and background required
- Strong background in pharmacology, MRO experience reviewing drug test results and/or medical review
- Spanish-speaking skills is a big plus, but not required
- PTO based on hours worked
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care, clinic, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, physician md do, practice physician, provider