Pediatric opportunity in the Ohio Valley, alongside the Ohio River. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no weekend clinic hours and see 20 to 30 patients per day on average.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, 30 days of vacation, $10K relocation reimbursement, life insurance, 403B retirement package and much more.
The area is quite attractive: it lies along the Ohio River in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The town offers a well-preserved, old downtown, sports teams, and even a symphony.
Contact your CompHealth consultant to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of pediatric jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sean Doton directly at 954.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Employed position
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient position
- Immediate patient base
- No weekend clinic hours
- Competitive compensation, $10K for relocation, 30 days PTO
- This is a beautiful area alongside the Ohio River
- Great schools and very safe family friendly community
- Will consider J1 and H1 candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care