A family practitioner or internist opportunity is available at a medical facility in Minnesota. You will work outpatient only, Monday through Friday with call of 1:8. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. H-1B candidates will be considered. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a MN license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, a $100K sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a pension package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in Valley City, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a family or internal medicine job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
Please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Outpatient only
- Use hospitalist service or follow your patients
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 16 to 18 patients per day
- 1:8 call
- Two year salary guarantee
- Additional incentives on top of the base salary
- $100K sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, clinic, family practice physician, general practice, practice, practice physician, urgent, urgent care