Hematology Oncologist needed for comprehensive, award-winning cancer center that has provided outstanding medical care to the region for over 25 years. Work in the network's flagship hospital and world class outpatient cancer center being supported by a team of patient navigators, dietitians, genetics counselors, pharmacists, oncology nurses, and social workers. With an existing patient base the oncologist will treat solid tumor and hematological conditions while leading program development including tumor conferences and clinical trials.
Lucrative base salary with productivity incentives offer a great earning potential. 4 day work week and shared call schedule means excellent work life balance. Comprehensive benefit package includes relocation, sign on bonus, medical insurance, malpractice, license fees, and CME.
This metropolitan area offers all the amenities you would expect from an area with a population well over 800,000 in the city and surrounding suburbs. With a thriving arts community, the city hosts multiple festivals throughout the year and is home to the oldest continuing symphony orchestra in the southeast. Only a short drive from Great Smokey National Park, you'll have the ability to camp, hike, kayak, mountain climb, and zip-line anytime you'd like.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call Eric Gant at 954-###-#### along with sending an updated CV to ...@comphealth.com . Experienced as well as 2019 fellows are encouraged to apply. All inquiries are confidential.
- Top performing healthcare network in the region
- Excellent metro area with access to top quality State and National Parks
- Lucrative base salary and earning potential
- 4 day work week with great shared call schedule
- Chemotherapy, Radiation oncology, Imaging, and Labs onsite
- Existing patient base so oncologist will be busy from day one
- Sign on bonus, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, license, and CME
- Experienced oncologists and 2019 fellows encouraged to inquire
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, cancer, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, radiation, thedacare