A Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist is needed for a hospital-employed position in coastal Maryland. The work schedule is Monday to Friday. You will share call equally and call is typically very light. This position provides a full range of benefits including a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, competitive salary, and excellent medical and retirement plans.
The area affords easy access to both Baltimore and Washington, DC. You'll be within a short drive to Philadelphia as well. Enjoy resort town amenities in this beautiful coastal location.
For more details, please contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.###.#### or email your CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Opportunity to join an expanding group in MD
- Hospital-employed position with Sleep beds and ICU beds
- Become part of this community and share equal non frequent call
- Easy access to Baltimore and Washington, DC
- Competitive base salary plus RVU production
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Work out of only one local hospital in this hassle free community
- Excellent benefits and health package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, critical, critical care intensivist, eicu, emergency physician, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonary, transplant