Permanent hematology oncology opportunity available with an accredited , world class and state of the art cancer center. Due to a growing patient volume they are looking to add another oncologist to their growing team. Chemotherapy , radiation oncology , nurse practitioner and a full spectrum of resources for patients.
Lucrative base salary/earning potential , 4.5 day work week along with shared call and 6 weeks of vacation. Relocation, sign on bonus , malpractice coverage and comprehensive medical benefits are all available . h1b visa support is available.
This city in Minnesota offers everything you need with a scenic environment , the arts and an array of shopping available. This is a family oriented community , great cost of living that has a fair amount of bigger city amenities including a nearby international airport.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James.Wescott directly at 954-###-#### along with sending your CV to ...@comphealth.com All inquiries are confidential.
- World class , Certified and comprehensive cancer center
- Growing practice with an existing patient base
- Chemotherapy and radiation oncology onsite
- 4.5 work week and 6 weeks
- Lucrative base salary
- Relocation/sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- h1b visa support
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, oncology, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare