Great opportunity in PA in the Lehigh Valley region of eastern Pennsylvania in a close-knit community of families and friends with the advantages of urban living as well as a rural atmosphere.
They are looking to add a new partner and are offering a two-year partnership track, a competitive salary of over $425-450K, seven weeks of vacation and basic bread and butter general procedures along with acute pain and critical care.
Group pays for health benefits for the whole family including health and occurrence malpractice.
They don't do any cardiac, neuro. Level 1 trauma.
For more information, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203-###-#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Compensation $425-450K
- All general procedures with no cardiac, level 1 trauma, will have acute pain and critical care
- Seven weeks vacation
- Health benefits for individual and family
- Health reimbursement arrangement for $1650
- Occurrence malpractice
- 401K plan-20.6 Contribution
- Relocation assistance up to $5K+
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac