A Gastroenterology practice in metro Massachusetts is seeking a gastroenterologist to join their well-respected group of specialists. The position is available due to growth of the community and practice expansion. The schedule is open to your input with a terrific call of 1:7 or better. You must be board certified or board eligible. A generous signing bonus awaits you. Also available to you are medical benefits, dental, and a 401K plan.
Opportunity also provides great vacation time allotted with CME and malpractice with tail coverage. Best of all, this position offers a fast partnership track. The area is near Boston, ranked one of the best areas/communities/cities in Massachusetts. This picturesque town boasts safe neighborhoods, a wonderful school system, and the MA Turnpike for easy access into Boston and the rest of New England.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. If you are interested, forward your updated CV to ...@comphealth.com or call Austyn Iwuh at 801.###.#### for details..
- Excellent staff and equipment for gastroenterology cases, including Endoscopy Center
- Early partnership track which generates tremendous revenue
- Terrific work-life balance with this collegial group of specialists
- In 2014 CompHealth placed a gastroenterologist here and he loves his job and the area
- A highly competitive and attractive base income with huge earning potential
- Welcoming and friendly group of Doctors where colleagues all get along well
- Comprehensive benefits package with great perks
- Practice is fully set-up, admit at only one local hospital and enjoy a fantastic call schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports